Saturday, January 25, 2014

WORKSHOP SCHEDULE UPDATED FOR 2014!

CONTEMPLATION
START OF CONTEMPLATION
It took me several days, but I finally have both my website: www.myrnawacknov.com
and my blog http://myrnawacknov.blogspot.com/p/workshop-schedule.html updated with my workshop schedule for 2014.  The above is a technique I will be teaching in my new workshop: "Texture and Self Portraiture in the Digital Age".    If you would like to attend one of these workshops but can't find one in your area, contact me and perhaps we can make that happen.   

3 comments:

Gary L. Everest said...

Hi Myrna,
I really love the final, final of this portrait. The title fits your look perfectly.
I hope you're as proud of this as you should be.
Have a nice weekend.
Sincerely,
Gary.

Myrna Wacknov said...

Thanks, Gary. You are always such a strong supporter, which appreciate. I need some time and distance from this one. I was pretty much sick of it by the time I was finished. I will test the waters and see how others respond.

Autumn Leaves said...

Gorgeous end result with this piece, Myrna. I love the point of view too.

Related Posts with Thumbnails