Saturday, December 28, 2013

I AM ALL THAT IS LEFT!

Here is the next to the last image.  My self portrait will be revealed tomorrow and the total painting will finish up the year.  Any guesses as to the identity of this great painter?  

I just finished watching a video by Mark Mehaffey painting on YUPO.  I started mine today.  So fun and it looks absolutely nothing like the video.  Funny how that works.

I hope everyone is planning their art strategies for the coming year so you can be energized on Jan. 1.

6 comments:

Salty Pumpkin Studio said...

He reminds me of Jason Robards.
Have a great holiday

Autumn Leaves said...

Oh I do love this gent's spectacles though I admit I haven't a clue as to who he is. Can't wait to see the completed piece. It will be magnificent!

RH Carpenter said...

Not sure who all the faces are, Myrna, but will enjoy the big unveiling!! This man looks a bit like Jason Robards to me but I don't think he was an artist?

Myrna Wacknov said...

I never thought of it, but I see the resemblance .

Jo Murray said...

Is he an American artist...like William Draper? You are a gifted portraitist Myrna.

Myrna Wacknov said...

This is a portrait of the wonderful artist, Ken Goldman. If you are not familiar with his work, be sure and check out his website and blog. His spectacular wife, Stephanie, is a very accomplished artist, as well. What a power couple!

Related Posts with Thumbnails