Thursday, December 23, 2010

ANOTHER DEMO SEQUENCE FROM ISRAELI WORKSHOP!

This demo is on Tyvek so I had to work flat.  Using the tray as a support turned out to be a great solution.  Of course, it limits the size you can work on.

I met with my friend, Janak, today to bring him some Tyvek paper.  He is planning to visit family in India and they wanted paintings.  His solution was to work with Tyvek using acrylic and oils, then travel with them rolled up.  A great idea!  The acrylic and oil looked excellent on the paper and there was no problem with the paint flaking off when it was rolled up.

Enjoy the slide show!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Myrna, I enjoyed the slide show; it's fun to see your painting develop. And, yesterday's "Broadway, Baby!" post was FUN! Nice to see you on Broadway.

Mary Paquet said...

Myrna, what a wonderful experience you are having with your teaching -- international opportunities no less. I love your stories and pictures from Israel. Being there must be especially meaningful with family living in the country.

I wish you and your family much peace in the coming year.

Meera Rao said...

Wonderful demos! Thanks for the slide shows :)

Celeste Bergin said...

interesting...that Tyvek paper--I love how you work on so many different surfaces...the results are magnificent!

Joan said...

Great slideshow! I think you can paint on anything, Myra!!! Love the Broadway painting below. The billboards look great with your face rather than the typical scantilly clad models. lol

Related Posts with Thumbnails