Friday, July 16, 2010

ONE DAY TEXTURE WORKSHOP SCHEDULED!


I have scheduled a ONE DAY TEXTURE WORKSHOP on Saturday, August 28th at the Sunnyvale Art Gallery.  This is a fun, fast paced exploration where I share ideas using gesso, tissue paper and stamps to create interesting surfaces for painting in water media.  Some of the techniques I invented and some are culled from various resources. 

Texture and Line are my favorite design elements. There are a million ways to create texture but we will focus on a few readily available materials to start with.   Come join me and discover some new ideas to get your creative juices flowing.
I set this up  yesterday, so it is not on their website yet.   There is  nice working space but it is limited to about 15 people, so  call and  reserve your space .
You can call 408-737-8188 for additional information.

3 comments:

mary Crowell said...

I think I am going to finally take a workshop from you, the texture one sounds super.

Jeff Chase said...

Rats! Same day as Don Andrews demo. Time to prioritize.

Magdalena said...

Myrna, that sounds like a lot of fun. How do I sign up?
Magdalena (Lena)
408.781.2589

Related Posts with Thumbnails