Wednesday, July 21, 2010

6, 7, 8 HOW DO WE DECORATE?

I decided to use my self portrait daily drawing challenge for numbers 6 and 7.  You can see them on my other blog, Drawn to the Mirror.  For number 8 in the series to draw from the previous drawing, I drew with the eye dropper in one of my cardboard books.  I liked the quality of the line so much, I almost didn't proceed to place patterns within the shapes.  I decided not to think of anything as too precious, so I proceeded as planned.  A nice evening project sitting in front of the tv.  It makes you realize how few minutes are worth my attention on any show.  So many commercials and air filler nonsense.

3 comments:

RH Carpenter said...

That is almost psychedelic!! I've got 4 done so far - will share beginning tomorrow :)

Unknown said...

I just LOVE this ! So fun ! Well done !

Sonia said...

Of all my art bookmarks your blog has to be the most inspirational!
Mike Bernard's work is very popular in the UK and he is a frequent contributor to our art magazines. I was lucky enough to see some of his work recently in a gallery in Cornwall. Wish I had the chance to see yours "in the flesh".
Sonia

Related Posts with Thumbnails