Thursday, July 2, 2009

VIRTUAL TOUR OF THE GUALALA ART CENTER AND SURROUNDS!


Here is a virtual tour via slide show of the beautiful Gualala Art Center, situated amid the beautiful Redwoods on the California Coast. The building is modeled after a large lumber mill. Designed, built and maintained by volunteers, the building hosts over 1700 events each year. As you can see, they are working on some project in the front of the building. There was an additional exhibition space inside which I failed to photograph. It was a joy to work in such an inviting environment.

On another note, I received a DVD of my demonstration a few weeks ago for the Valley Watercolor Society. I think I am legally able to duplicate it but will check to make sure. In the meantime, click on the blog title and you will go to the VWS home page. There you will find a photo of me and with another click you can see a magical speedy version of the painting taking shape which you can watch. They have a very techno savvy crew in their society. It was generous of them to send me the DVD.

1 comment:

Meera Rao said...

Great slide shows. And I enjoyed watching the DVD :) -Thanks for sharing!

Related Posts with Thumbnails