Wednesday, June 17, 2009

SLIDE SHOW FROM VALLEY WATERCOLOR SOCIETY WORKSHOP!


Finally, I have gathered from some of the participants who were nice enough to send them to me, most of the photos from the workshop to create this slideshow. Not all of the photos were identified by name. I apologize for the omission. I can edit the show, adding names and new photos. Please send me any that are missing. This was an impressive group! Notice that Jill and Gail used the same reference photo and came up with two very different paintings. Everyone was very creative in their compositions. A few of the group even had time to paint two versions of their subject. Some are still a work in progress. Enjoy the show!

I want to thank everyone who took the time to comment on the last blog, giving me information on how to retrieve photos. I am sure I am not the only one who didn't realize that there is software out there to do this recovery process ourselves. The free software isn't available for the Mac but my husband and son both have PC's so I will recover the images onto his computer, put it on a memory stick and transfer it to my computer. What a technology dance! That seems like a good project for tomorrow.

5 comments:

RH Carpenter said...

What a wonderful, creative, lively bunch of portraits!! Great job to all :)

Meera Rao said...

Impressive -- wonderful student works and great teaching for sure !!!!

Mary Paquet said...

Very impressive body of work from your class!

Anonymous said...

Hi Myrna, I'll echo the other comments -- impressive work! Congrats to all!

David Lobenberg said...

Yep...an impressive bunch indeed. A reflection on the teacher.

Related Posts with Thumbnails