Thursday, November 8, 2007

DEVELOPING PAINTING FOR NOVEMBER CHALLENGE




Here is the painting as it is progressing through two painting sessions. It is pretty bright right now, but I can always tone it down and it is impossible to go the other way! I hope to be able to work on it again tomorrow. I put some of that stretch and seal wrap over the watercolor palette to keep the paint from drying out. It works pretty well. The liquid watercolors don't reconstitute if they dry on the palette and I hate to waste them.

I received my book from Sarkis, yesterday. I was surprised (since he said he was self published) to see such a gorgeous professional book. I am thrilled with this gift. I really admire people who go out and make things happen.

Tomorrow I will put together the slide show of contributing works. If you want to be part of it, send me your images before evening.

1 comment:

Nava said...

"I really admire people who go out and make things happen."

Myrna, I am not quite sure how to break it to you, but, like.... y'know... uhm, this blog of yours makes you someone who goes out and makes things happen.

This is becoming a very cool painting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails